Saturday, November 5, 2016

Indie {48 Weeks}

Last week, Kim invited us to start attending Little Leaf Preschool Classes once a week.  Kim has all of her students, with Down Syndrome, speaking and reading before kindergarten so this is amazing! I am so excited for Indie to get a head start with language and cognitive development and I get to learn from Kim.  The first class, Indie used the "ba-ba" sound when we got out bubbles and the second class said "ma-ma" at the appropriate time.  Both of those could be coincidences, but that's how babies begin the motor pathways for learning so either way, it's exciting! 

This preschool opportunity required a new schedule and all the different components worked out perfectly.  I am so grateful for the community of people in our lives!  

I couldn't let my 10 month old start preschool without a tiny backpack and "first day of school" photos!





No comments: