Friday, November 11, 2016

Family Pictures

This year we asked our friends to help us take our own family pictures.  Not just once, but twice.  The first time Indie would not crack a smile and I really wanted to see a bunch of cute happy faces hanging on my wall so we tried again the following weekend (we are lucky to still have friends haha.)  The second time was a success!  For the family picture, I got everyone in position then ran around with Indie popping into the picture at just the right time.  I pulled out some crazy faces, songs, and actions to get a picture of the girls together and it totally worked! 

After my 2 big ticket pictures, I just played with my girls while Sarah snapped pictures of us together.  (Dave preferred talking to Kyle over more pictures, weird.)  I will always cherish these pictures and can't wait to find some free space on my walls.  

















 













This is our awesome photographer!  I am so grateful for her willingness to go along with my shenanigans and of course her steady shutter finger!  

No comments: