Saturday, November 19, 2016

Indie {50 Weeks}

Indie has been sick for several weeks with a low grade fever, loss of appetite, super runny nose, and an unfortunate puking incident during date night.  Monday morning, I started thinking her symptoms might be more than teething + cold so I did my normal google diagnosis and decided she had a Sinus Infection.  Luckily, we were able to get into the pediatrician that same day, confirm her diagnosis, and get some antibiotics.  I feel terrible that I didn't recognize it sooner, but glad we're on the mend.  

Despite being sick and hating that blasted nose sucker, Indie has been a pretty happy camper.  The other day she picked up the brush and started combing Milan's hair, all on her own.  What a smart cookie!  Indie can move around the room easily with rolling, army crawling and lots of transitioning back and forth.  She loves to "play" with her sisters and Dave and I have really enjoyed watching sitting off to the side and watching them interact.



 This Superman pose is a favorite.  Indie often busts out this pose and starts panting.  I have no idea why, but it's cute.  

 This is pretty much for our living room looks like most of the time nowadays.

 Indie has been pointing with her thumb.  I have wondered if it's from learning to sign "mama" and "dada" before pointing? 

No comments: