I offered Cora all sorts of options to celebrate her 6th birthday and she chose a date with mom! Not only was that a bit of a relief during a busy time, but I really really enjoyed spending one on one time with this fiery little lady! We began our date with a donut then decided to walk around the zoo and do all the fun paid things that we usually skip. We got to see all her favorite animals, ride the Skyfari (where I mentally calculated my chances of survival from falling at different heights), and pet stingrays. Petting sting rays was the biggest hit! Cora reallly wanted to feed them, until she realized that they ate dead fish. Oops. She also really wanted a sting ray stuffed animal and was ecstatic when she coincidentally got one in her Happy Meals afterwards. (She also scored one from grandma at our next trip to the zoo so double score!)
I super duper love this little lady and love that she chose to celebrate her birthday with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment