Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Wrapping It Up

Our last week in Omaha was a busy one, but I had to document some of the important stuff.  Indie left preschool and I will be forever grateful for the educational foundation that Kim and Lisa established the resources that Kim gave me so that I can keep teaching my bright little lady at home!  We just met with Indie's new Early Intervention team and they seemed very impressed with her vocabulary, 2-3 work sentences and identifying of colors while they were here.  

Milan broke her arm at a Cinco de Mayo gathering when she tried to walk across a pinata string.  She tried to make it a tightrope, despite our repeated objections, and when things got topsy turvy, she fell the wrong way on her wrist.  She learned to ride her scooter one-handed the next day, but then we learned she shouldn't be riding scooters at all.  Oops.  She really wasn't great limiting her activities, but everything seemed to work out anyways.  












No comments: