Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Graduation Festivities

After 8 years of hard work and sacrifice, Dave's graduation was an amazing feeling of accomplishment for our entire family!  I am incredibly proud of Dave's intelligence, work ethic, and commitment to supporting our family.  While we didn't take the traditional route through dental school, I am actually really glad that the girls got to experience the work and dedication required to accomplish goals.  

The graduation festivities included a senior banquet, award ceremony, hooding and graduation and we got to enjoy most everything will Bill, Luell, and Kat!  We really enjoyed visiting with family and appreciated their help as we finished our packing and moving at the end of the weekend.  (Dave was super excited to leave Omaha so he may have rushed our moving just a bit.)


Everyone was so happy until I thought about a family picture.  I mean, why would I dare document a slightly monumental event for our family??  haha
One day we gathered the entire crew for a zoo adventure and the girls loved riding the Skyfari and petting stingrays since we don't normally pay to do those things.  
It's pretty easy to guess what happened here.







Ah-ha, this family shot turned out.  And Milan's cast even matches our color scheme.  Go us!










No comments: