It's snowing right now, in April, but it felt like spring for a minute and I have pictures to prove it!
Early morning snuggles with my crew are the best way to wake up, as long as it's not too early (or middle of the night. Eh-hem, Indie!)
After girl scouts, we stayed to play at the school playground and shut that place down! Indie has learned to ride her car forwards and backwards (yay!) That takes some work though so she can usually be spotted pushing that thing everywhere!
Dad and Indie found the birds building a nest next door so they hung out and watched for a while. Ahhhhh, the benefits of living next to an abandoned house.
Eden has always loved driving the Jeep and this year Indie gets a kick out of it too! Eden races around the neighborhood and Indie sits next to her giggling and waving bye-bye to everyone she sees. It's the perfect combination!
Lucy has the perfect driveway for Milan's chalk creations. I'm sure the Cooks will really miss our trespassing next month haha.
Eden had her friend party and if the loud squeals were any indication, I would say it was a hit! Eden planned the whole thing so the kids made Emoji magnets, ate Bagel Bites for dinner, and played a guessing game by blindly reaching into squishy cups. The weather forced everyone inside, Dave was taking boards, and Milan (and her mad helping skills) went to a friend's house so I'm proud to say that I tackled this one by myself and Eden had a blast!







No comments:
Post a Comment