Friday, May 20, 2016

Indie {24 Weeks}

After a lot of personal deliberation about starting private therapy, I decided to just do it.  I prefer it over Early Intervention because they are more hands on, push Indie to work harder, and have lofty goals consistent with mine.  I do think that it is making it difference, but it's impossible to know for sure. I figure it can't hurt, especially since Indie doesn't seem to mind.

I spent the week researching and discussing sitting exercises.  I don't know why I stressed out about it, Indie is clearly a little sitting rockstar!  She has mastered prop sitting for a couple for a couple of minutes at a time and is quickly progressing with all the other sitting activities I throw at her.  

Indie also learned to wave this past week!!  Whenever someone says hi or hello to her, she  waves her whole arm back and forth.  She has stopped signing milk, but she does clearly understand when I sign it to her.

Indie is such a fun baby, her face explodes into a smile when we smile at her and she giggles when I bounce her in the air.  Her laid back personality is perfect for our busy family!  She usually plays contently on the floor, tolerates her sisters flopping her around, catches a nap when she can, and snuggles with me all evening.


Indie is a busy little roller.  I left Indie in the activity center, but she had other ideas!  

No comments: