Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Cora's Birthday Schindig!

Cora talked about her birthday for weeks with a lot of different ideas for the big celebration.  The first decision we made was this cake.  Cora was super excited when she saw it on display at Bakers so I couldn't pass it up.  We were barely able to make a dent in the cake, but she loved it so much, it didn't really matter.  

Cora's birthday was on Saturday, the 7th, but that was also Dave's White Coat Ceremony so we moved Cora's day to Friday.  I had planned a fun morning with balloons and presents, but was a little surprised when Eden woke everyone up at 4 am!  Luckily, I was able to convince everyone to go back to sleep until a more reasonable hour.  After we woke up for reals, Dave and I got to spend most of the day with Cora playing games, hiking and playing at Fontenelle Forest, snuggling up for a show, and counting down until Cora's party.  Once the girls got home from school and Cora's friends got dropped off, we had a great evening together.  We started with presents, played with the new toys, enjoyed breakfast for dinner, played with balloons, then headed to Jumpin Jax for lots of jumping!  It was the perfect party for our fun and easy going birthday girl!









No comments: