Summer is off to a great start! We are slowly giving the girls later bed times and conditioning them to sleep in, so far so good. The other morning Dave heard Eden whispering to Cora, "Get back in bed, we have to sleep in." Last week that would have probably led to an argument, but Eden and Cora have been getting along SO well! I love it! I compliment them several times a day on their nice behavior towards each other and hope it will continue.
The last 4 days have not been all unicorns and rainbows. Just yesterday my car broke and the toilet was clogged with wipes. When Cora came clean about flushing wipes, I asked her how many. She held up all her fingers and looked at me. I asked her why. She said she was sneaking them so she had to flush them. What a little stinker! Luckily, Dave and I had a good laugh, fixed the toilet and ordered the part for my car. Summer is not perfect, but I love the laid back days and we have filled them with laying on the trampoline, bike rides, park days, volunteering at a Color Run, and spending the day at the Children's Museum.


No comments:
Post a Comment