Sunday, May 7, 2017

Cora's Fairy Party

Cora's birthdays are a pretty big deal around here.  She usually starts talking about it 11 months in advance and gets extra excited around the 1 month mark.  The best part is that Cora really wanted to celebrate her birthday, but didn't really care about a theme or lots of friends.  Every time I asked Cora about a different theme or activity, she got a big smile and said "sure."  

After lots of discussion and agreement, we decided to have a fairy party with a homemade "Pin the Wand on the Fairy" game and her favorite cake from the Baker's bakery.  I surprised Cora with cute fairy sets for her and her 4 friends.  

Cora's only birthday request was a Boy Barbie, which she got from Grandpa Bob.  She loved all of her gifts and was a very gracious birthday girl who said "thank you," shared her toys with her friends, and made sure everyone was having a fun day.

Cora brings a crazy amount of joy to our lives and I loved celebrating our special girl.   










No comments: