Thursday, May 11, 2017

All the Nice Days

Sandwiched between the rainy days and humid days, we have some gorgeous weather.  We try to capitalize on every nice day with "mandatory outside time."  My proclamation usually gets a little resistance (ahem, Eden) but we almost always have fun family experiences.  

There's always that one year with every kid when my friends are off chatting and I'm chasing around a squirelly toddler.  I'm officially there with Indie and this time around it's pretty awesome. 
Cora is becoming a rock star at the monkey bars!


Sometimes Dave has to adult while we run off and play.  This is a little project on the front of the house that turned into a big incomplete project.  Of well, that's owning a fixer upper, I guess. 
This little Tankini is supposed to fit over Indie's belly, but I think it's way better this way!  
And a close-up of this belly because I just couldn't resist. 
Look at Indie's face, "I'm just coming to help you, Cora."  Cora knows better though....
Nap time snuggles.

Everything is a microphone around here. 

We were driving home from the Girl Scouts Bridging Ceremony and saw this beautiful field of yellow flowers.  It was going to pour any minute, but the girls wanted to jump out and play for a second, so I stopped and grabbed my camera.  Milan liked exploring and Cora liked hiding and could have stayed forever if she wanted to (luckily she didn't!)



No comments: