Wednesday, October 5, 2016

This and that

I'm going to be honest here, I like playing with my kids, but I don't like playing pretend.  I am always the mom Barbie, Polly Pocket, kitty cat, etc and it seems an awful lot like real life, with pretend whining and everything.  But, I do like going on adventures, being active, reading, and playing games.  Cora and I play a lot of games together and I am trying to savor this time together before Cora skips off to kindergarten next year.  





 The younger girls and I have settled into our routine.  Therapy is a part of our lives and it has all seemed to work out.  Indie's EI therapists come here once a week and Cora usually gets to watch a show, which she loves.  Indie also typically does private therapy once a week and I either schedule during preschool or Cora gets to play at her friend Kelsey's house, which she also loves.  In fact, I think Cora might be a big proponent of therapy, haha.  The rest of the week, we play (Indie would love to nap, but I try to push her back until preschool time.) Once in a while, we even get a relaxing day at home and I get to soak up my girls. 


5 heads of hair x every single day = a heck of a lot of hairstyling!
A fun morning with bubbles!  This time I saved some time on hair because Cora did her own haha.  
Eden was invited to watch Shrek at the Rose Theater with her friend Katelyn and had a wonderful time doing her own thing.  Milan was off at a sleepover so it was a really quiet night around here.  

No comments: