My 35th birthday was one of my favorites! One of those days that made me realize that I am lucky to have such amazing people in my life. Here are some of the highlights....
Dave was trying to let me sleep in, but Cora was so excited about my birthday that she came into my room several times to tell me all about it. "Mom, it's your birthday!" Slam! "Mom, dad bought you flowers!" Slam! "Mom, they're roses!" Slam!. So it wasn't the most restful, but Cora had good intentions and she is awful cute.
I rolled out of bed for homemade cards, drawings, and breakfast from Dave.
Enjoyed a run and a beautiful day.
Our family spent the afternoon at the zoo. A fun and relaxing outing with gorgeous weather.
We dropped our girls off at our friends for babysitting swap and Dave and I met up with friends for Thai. It was delicious and one of those fun nights where we got to laugh the whole time. I didn't really tell our friends it was a birthday dinner, just a date night, but they totally surprised me with flowers and cheesecake (from the Cheesecake Factory and it was sooooo delicious! Hello, dairy!)
35 is off to a great start!

No comments:
Post a Comment