Miss Indie is smiling more this week and it is still the cutest thing ever. The best way to get a smile is to look into Indie's eyes, make silly faces while talking in a ridiculous voice, then wait for her to smile. She also likes to talk to us and make cute little faces.
This week, I realized that Indie has a Milk and Soy Protein Intolerance. I think she has had it for some time, but Indie rarely cries so I didn't think anything of her other symptoms. Then Indie's pediatrician asked me about mucus in Indie's poop, which led me to googling and making the connection with MPSI. I initially cut down on my dairy, but then found blood in Indie's diapers so now I am eliminating milk and soy from my diet. It has been a challenging transition (especially since Cadburry Mini Eggs are out on the shelves right now), but I am finding substitutions and making it work.



No comments:
Post a Comment