Since Indie has joined our family, we have switched up our normal routine a bit. In an ideal morning, Indie wakes up at 6:30 to eat. The girls wake up at 7 and we spend our morning eating breakfast, getting dressed, making up beds, doing hair, and bundling up for the freezing temperatures on our walk to school. Milan has been an amazing help with Cora's warm weather gear! I have been putting Indie and her big poofy snow suit in a front carrier then putting Dave's jacket on top of all of us. She seems pretty cozy and usually falls or stays asleep. Cora, Indie, and I get back from drop off and do a quick clean-up, maybe work out together, we both get dressed, Cora maybe watches a show. Some days we hang out at home in the mornings and some days we do our normal fun activities like the ECC or Mudpies. Cora has been content playing at home and has been very patient about Indie's needs. After I drop Cora at preschool, Indie and I head back home. I would like to say that I am super productive with my 3 hours, but I just love snuggling Indie too much! Then Indie and I bundle up for school pick-up, but she is usually fussy about sitting in her car seat during this time. We head home dinner, homework, after school activities on some days, and creative pretend play on the other days. After bedtime, I usually head down stairs for more snuggle time. Each day seems to fly by, but I love this busy season of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment