Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

We flew to California on Monday night with our kids, 2 car seats, a double stroller, and 3 big bags....it was a little ridiculous for Dave and I but we totally made it! We made it to our hotel room around midnight.....we thought Milan would be exhausted but she just laid in her bed too excited to sleep. We woke up bright and early Tuesday morning and started off our Disneyland vacation with a bang.....

Breakfast with the Princesses!








After breakfast, we took Milan on all the kid's rides at California Adventure.







Grandma and Papa Scott were staying at Newport Beach so we went to visit them in the afternoon.
I LOVE Eden's hair

and Milan's outfit :)


Milan stayed the night with grandma and papa and we took an exhausted little Eden back to our room; the end of a great 1st day!

5 comments:

Wiley Coyote said...

Love it!!!!

Melanee said...

Thumbs up!! Looks like a super duper fun day! I love Disney :)

Liz said...

ohh it looks like so much fun!!

Ruth said...

SO FUN!! I love the pic of Milan and her princess dress on the beach!! CUTE!

Nacey family said...

Looks like fun. We just did that same exact trip this last week. I may get to blogging about it soon, who knows? :)