Friday, we headed to Disneyland in the morning. The park was definitely busier and the lines were longer. Milan had a tendency to get half way through the line then insist on going potty; they ended up waiting in line a couple of times for this ride.
The highlight of Milan's day was meeting Tinkerbell.
It was great beach weather so we headed to the beach house in the afternoon.
Eden enjoyed eating sand (and showing off her cute little beach body.)
Dave and Milan went exploring and wave jumping then built this awesome sand castle!
At 6, we left our tired kids with Grandma and Papa then headed back to Disneyland to ride rides until midnight. We had a great time exploring Disneyland in the dark and just hanging out together.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of your nighttime adult time at the park! Ben and I did that way back when we first took our boys in 2004...it was soooo great! And no, I never get sick of Disneyland pictures!
Post a Comment