Thursday, Grandma and Papa spent the day with us at Disneyland! We started off the day by visiting some of our favorite characters.
Then we rode practically every kid ride in Disneyland! (We successfully secured the pink elephant, pink tea cup, pink roller coaster car, etc. every time and had a very happy little girl.)
We ran into the Fairy Godmother
And even got to see Princess Jasmine
Just when we thought Milan was too tired to get out of the stroller one more time, the parade started! Milan hopped right out, took a front row spot, and started shaking her little bum as soon as the music started. She danced the whole time and the parade dancers kept taking her out into the street to dance. It was super CUTE and Milan absolutely LOVED it!
It was certainly a great day at Disneyland :)
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun. What a good idea to have grandma and grandpa there for a little break. I will have to remember that one!
I love LOVE all your pictures from Disneyland! Looks like a blast. I can't wait to take my kids there someday!
Post a Comment