Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Farewell to Disneyland

We had a couple of hours Saturday morning before our flight so we let Milan pick our activities.

First stop....the Princesses!
(Eden can hardly contain her excitement in this picture :)




"I'm 2."



Then we revisited some of her favorite rides.
The Teacups.

Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

The Carousel.

We ran into Chip and Dale on our way out of the park. Milan got to play with them without waiting in line so they were her favorite characters!


It was a wonderful trip!! We had a great time hanging out together and Milan has talked about it every day that we have been back. I'm so glad that we planned this family vacation before we sold our house and other things became priorities. Speaking of selling the house.....moving day tomorrow....off to bed now....

2 comments:

chelse said...

Looks so fun and warm! I'm jealous! I feel like it's been forever. Milan is soooo big! We should all get together this summer and party!

Maryann said...

Looks like a fun trip!! Hope the moving went okay...