
-.jpg)

8 years later, we are working on college, part 2.
Our appraisal came in where we wanted it and our home passed the inspection with flying colors. Dave, Eden, and I went to Laramie yesterday to find a rental. We found an apartment in a 4-plex with a garage....the best parts are the peachy-orange exterior and fake oak everything. We are having a garage sale with some friends at our house Friday and Saturday morning. The only major things left are packing and moving (x2).
6 comments:
You guys are so cute!! Congrats on college part 2!! Don't worry Dave, I'm with ya! I may graduate in 2012...:-/
Cute pictures!! Good luck with everything!
Thats so exciting. Cute pics.
Great pictures! College part 2 is going to be awesome...Well, not as awesome as part 1....But, a close second for sure!!
Those pics are awesome!!!!
I love these pictures! Takes me back yo! Glad you guys are doing well, your family is too cute!
Post a Comment