Friday, August 25, 2017

Camping Part 2

And then we were on the road again.....to Rock Springs!  It's been a couple of years since we have spent any real time in Rock Springs and after the first hour with friends, I wanted to move back immediately.  We had great friends when we lived there and it was so great to catch up with everybody.  We were too busy playing and chit-chatting to take any pictures, but I did knock out some picture sessions and Dave worked with a dentist there.  Well, I guess, I did get one picture of Cora in her favorite spot- the front seat of the bike.  All the girls got to go for long rides and loved it!    

Our final stop was Vedauwoo for a final interview in Cheyenne.  We squeezed in some fun with rock climbing, dinner with the Bades, and a pretty drive through the Snowies.  We were going to stay longer, but I was attacked by allergies so we packed up our stuff and headed home after a fun side-of-the-road tire change.  We were sad to end our summer adventures, but felt invigorated and ready to take on this final year in Nebraska!    





No comments: