We were a couple of days late, but we made it back to school. And we even had our school supplies so it was a total win!
Milan and Eden were excited to see their friends. Cora was excited and totally ready, but acting a little nervous until I walked her to the kindergarten classroom. When I visited the girls for lunch, everyone was thriving and Cora was already running around with a group of girls. Indie, on the other hand, didn't understand why the girls were gone when she woke up. She laid by the front door and said "lalala" for a while, then resumed her tornado-ing through the house.
And look who can put necklaces on all by herself once she had to find her own entertainment.
Indie started preschool a week later and rocked it! I was worried she would be sad, but she did SO GOOD and her teacher said she even said her letter sounds. She was a little Chatty Cathy on the way home too.



No comments:
Post a Comment