Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Art Museum

Saturday morning I took the girls to the art museum.  We had a great time playing at the kid area and exploring.  I decided not to bring my camera because I already had so much to carry and keep track of.  When we go to the art museum, I was so bummed I couldn't capture my happy ladies in beautiful light.  I kept mentioning that I wish I had brought my camera and they all unanimously agreed they were glad it was at home haha.  Well, I got them and took lots of pictures when we got home.


 I have read this library book at least 10 times.  
 Indie's work out.

 One of her personal trainers.
 Uno.  This kid loves games.  Dave lets her cheat, I do not, and she still likes to play with me. 
 Then, Eden took over my game and Milan started helping Cora.


 Then it turned into a wrestling match.  Surprisingly, this match did not end in tears.  That's my favorite kind!
 We do a date swap with some friends whose girls line up with our older 3 girls.  It was our turn and the girls had a great time doing their thing.

 Milan and Kylee spent the entire evening being pop stars then president's daughters.  It was fun to watch their creativity.

No comments: