This past birthday made me realize that I am a very very lucky girl. I have a wonderful husband that goes out of his way to make me happy and great friends and family. This year, we got a sitter for the older girls then took a weekend getaway to Estes Park! We did some shopping, enjoyed dinner at Cafe Rio (maybe not the most romantic, but oh so yummy!), walked around the cute downtown, took a pretty hike, and had a GREAT time! The birthday fun continued when we got back.....I got to spend the day with a good friend that just happened to be visiting from South Dakota, Dave surprised me with beautiful roses, we had friends over for yummy cheesecake, and then later in the week, I got to go out to dessert with friends. 31 is off to a great start :)
No comments:
Post a Comment