Cora is 4 months now and just darling! She is getting more interactive so we all love to stop whatever we are doing to get one of these cute smiles!
She likes to sit in her Bumbo chair and play with the girls now. Sometimes she gets stuck in an uncomfortable position trying to suck on the sides. She is putting everything in her mouth, but her favorite thing is her fingers. She is still trying to figure out how to suck her toes. She rolled over several times from back to tummy on 9/9/12, but hasn't attempted it since. She still has all of her awesome crazy hair and it definitely has a red tint in the sun. She is getting some cute pudgy thighs that I absolutely adore.
Now that we are adjusting to the girl's school schedules, I think Cora will start having more consistent eating/sleeping habits. I could definitely go for more consistent sleep at night :). Good thing this little girl is even cute in the middle of the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment