Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Day of School

I have loved having Milan home with me for the past 5 years.  I have enjoyed being her mom, teacher, and influence.  During that time, Milan has become an intelligent and independent little girl.  She is ready for all the new experiences that come with school. I really miss her during the day, but love hearing all about kindergarten when I pick her up.
 Milan was a little timid about her first day of kindergarten for about 5 minutes, then she saw her friends on the playground, and ran towards them without even looking back.  
 Here's Milan excited to start her day!
Eden started preschool at the same school Milan has attended for the last 2 years.  It is a great preschool; Mrs. Wrhel and Mrs. McKinney are awesome!  Eden is the youngest in the class and with her shy personality, I was a little worried about the first couple of weeks.  It turned out that I had absolutely no reason to worry!  Eden was so excited to be a big girl at preschool, see her favorite teachers, and her favorite friend Brenna.  Eden gave us all a hug and went off to play with Brenna.  (I would have gotten some more pictures, but she was having too much fun playing with her friends.)
 I am excited to start volunteering in the girls' classes so I can see them in their new schools. 

No comments: