Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Homecoming

Homecoming this year was a BLAST!  We got to see our good friends, the Sorensens, from Rock Springs.  We also got to ride on THE Cowboy Fever bus in the Homecoming Parade and had a great time.
Milan, Anna, and JP hit it off just like old times!  They had a great time throwing out candy at the parade and playing while we were tailgating.
 Eden was more of a spectator the whole time.  She loved to watch all the people we drove by and would occasionally remember to throw candy.  She got a little nervous when the boys rocked the bus back and forth.  
This little lady was able to fall asleep just like this, despite loud music and a blaring train horn.  
My kids had such a great time and have told everyone about being in the Homecoming Parade....they're pretty much celebrities.  

P.S......yep, I have braces on in the top picture, that's why I look like I'm 12. 

No comments: