I am very lucky that Dave chooses to work his butt off during the summer so that I can stay home with the girls and we have a comfortable life. I really couldn't ask for a better husband. That is why we missed him like crazy when he was gone. Dave got home on August 26 (the day before school started) and I'm not sure who was more excited....me or the girls.
Here are the girls with their cute sign...of course it is on pink poster board!
We tried to savor our last couple of summer weekends with daddy so things were pretty hectic. We celebrated Dave's birthday by camping with a bunch of friends. Dave got to do some of his favorite things.....build camp fires, ride the Rhino (he was pretty much the camp hero with that thing!) and enjoy carrot cake around the campfire.
The girls were also super excited for camping!
We had a GREAT time! It got a little chilly at night, but the girls were very bundled up and slept really well. Even Cora slept through the night in her car seat.
I always love the camping "after" pictures.....the girls always have a special look after playing in the dirt for days without a bath and they couldn't be happier!
We also enjoyed the last days of the splash park. It wasn't really warm enough for swimming, but the kids didn't really care.

1 comment:
I see your husband has taken the Matthews haircut! :) Your family is adorable! Looks like you're doing well and keeping busy!
Post a Comment