Dave has been working near Lander and wanted to show us some pretty places nearby so we took off on Sunday afternoon for a little adventure!
We literally stopped the truck and smelled the flowers (for about 2 minutes until we were all attacked by mosquitoes......we won't be forgetting the bug spray next time!)
After that we got out and did a little exploring around Louis Lake. I thought it was kind of chilly, but the girls had a great time swimming in the ice cold lake!
Lots of pretty places.
We stopped and the girls fed these humongous fish.
We also stopped in Lander for some yummy ice cream and spent some time at their cute little city park.
Milan couldn't decide what her favorite part of the day was......good thing we're headed back for a camping trip this weekend :)

2 comments:
I love that you guys do fun stuff ALL the time. Man am I lazy! I love the field of flowers, Super cute pics!
Beautiful pics!
Post a Comment