We got to spend Thursday together as a family so we decided to hit up a couple of parks. We splashed around a bit at the Washington Park Wading Pool then decided to meet some friends at Century Park.
Century Park was super fun! We talked Milan into doing the big pool slide and she had fun even though she HATES water in her face. She liked it best when Dave lifted her completely out of the water during the splash. I thought I had Eden talked into trying the slide, but she just wanted to go up the stairs, wait in line until it was her turn, and then go back down the stairs.
And it was slip n' slide day so we were set!
Milan smoked us on the race down the slip n' slide then decided she was ready to go! (I totally thought I could beat her due to weight, but she's an agile little thing and got a fast start.)



No comments:
Post a Comment