Milan absolutely LOVES birthday parties! She loves getting the invitation, anticipating the theme of the party, picking out the present (and just visiting the toy section in general), wrapping the present, and then of course playing with friends while eating tons of junk food. LOVES them! She's been lucky to go to several parties this summer, but of course I'm usually too busy chatting to take any pictures. Last week we went to Dayton's party and had a good time!
Here's Milan and the birthday boy!
Milan's favorite part was the pinata!
Eden is always happy to tag along wherever there will be cake and treats!
1 comment:
I was thinking amanda hasnt posted for a long time and then i remembered you went private and sure enough...I had like 4 months worth of catching up to do!!! I am glad that you had a great summer here! It was great to have you back!!
Post a Comment