Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our Weekend

Dave just went back to work today so we had a 4 day weekend together as a family and it was pretty fun and eventful. Saturday, I went shopping in Salt Lake City with my friend Melinda and Eden (thanks for a fun trip Melinda!) While Milan was hanging out with daddy, she jumped off the top bunk bed at a friend's house and sprained her ankle. I came home to see my little girl limping around the house. In the past couple of days, she has done a lot of hobbling and sometimes crawling, but she's never complained about it. Today, she started trying to run so I'm hoping she's feeling better.

Sunday, we carried Milan around church so people wouldn't see her hobble down the aisle and think we beat her :)
Monday, Dave, Eden, and I headed back to Salt Lake City because he finally found the right truck. We got rid of my car (since I really could care less) and now I feel like a true Wyoming family with two trucks. So, Dave is pretty excited and poor little Eden is just worn out from our trips and getting sick (but still cute.)

Tuesday, we celebrated Valentine's Day and Dave was a super good sport about watching Dear John with me.

3 comments:

Liz said...

congrats on the new truck... my husband is now set that we need to trade in my car for another dodge...unlike you i wont budge..3 dodges is enough! sorry your little doll Eden is sick, we have been really sick since Sunday night, i cant wait for this bug to get out of our systems.. its been a nightmare.

Melanee said...

cute little sweater dress on Eden! Sounds like a very eventful weekend!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Thanks for coming with me it was a lot of fun and your truck is really nice! What a good wife!