Friday, February 26, 2010

Pneumonia

Milan had a bad cough and high temperature so Dave took her to the doctor today and found out that she has Pneumonia....it developed from a cold she had a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately, she tested negative for the flu. She was a pretty sad sight today, but after some anti-biotics and a codine-induced nap, she seems to be getting some of her spunk back. It seems like we have constantly been sick with colds, coughs, and stomach viruses this winter.......I am ready to be healthy (and maybe a dose of summer to go along with that please!)

4 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

Oh poor thing. I hope she starts to feel better. I hate to see kids sick it makes me sad.

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That sucks. I think it is going around cuz I have heard of a couple with it. Let us know if you need anything. Hope she gets better soon.

Chris and Beth Will said...

I hope she starts feeling better soon, poor thing.

Tarbet Family said...

That's the sadest picture ever, poor girl...it's the worst when kids are sick..I'd rather me be sick anyday over my babies..