Friday, February 12, 2010

Thankful

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am so appreciative of my wonderful family and friends. Nothing specific has happened, it's just that I feel so blessed to have people in my life that go out of their way to do nice things for me and my little family. I have great friends who are willing to watch my girls even when I don't give them much notice or I forget to pack Eden's binky and she screams for twenty minutes; invite us over for dinner; invite me to fun girl's nights; give me money to buy water for spin class and run up and get it for me just to be nice; make me vinyl on their cricut; call and invite Milan over for play dates just when I really need to go grocery shopping; invite me to couples activities and make me feel welcome by myself because Dave is working. I am seriously so grateful for all the great people we have met here in Rock Springs. And, even on top of that, our family has been sending sweet little surprises for my girls in the mail.....we are so surpised to receive packages for no reason and Milan gets SOOOOO excited. I hope everyone knows how much I truly appreciate all the nice things and just having such great people in our lives.

No comments: