Here's Eden getting all ready for bedtime.....
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Lots of Attention
Milan is the sickest she has ever been and has been sleeping most of the day. When her fever gets too high, I wake her up for a cool bath, then she just falls right back to sleep. So, I spent a lot of time playing with Eden today....it takes me back to when I only had a 6 month old all day. It's funny because Eden wasn't really into all the attention....some times she just wanted to play with her toys and suck on things even though I was trying to talk to her and make her smile. It was really nice to spend one-on-one time with Eden, but I'm looking forward to Milan feeling better so she can play with us to.
Here's Eden getting all ready for bedtime.....

Here's Eden getting all ready for bedtime.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope she gets to feeling better.
Post a Comment