Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! We hope everyone had a wonderful day of love! We had a week of festivities.....a fun date with my hubby, flowers (twice :), a red dinner with friends, chocolate covered strawberries (mmmmmm), a new Snow White Barbie and matching outfits for my girls, a pretty awesome Candy-gram for daddy, and a fun little surprise from Aunt Marie. Obviously, I could never buy these shirts for my girls, but since they were a gift, they will proudly wear them all around town :). Thanks Aunt Marie!


Today, the girls got dolled up in their cute pink dresses and semi-cooperated for some pictures. I think this picture turned out sweet so I'm going to have it printed and hung up.

Milan

Eden

Losing interest.....

And on a totally unrelated note, this is Milan wearing the same dress Eden wore today when she was 1 year old. She was a little bit smaller than our Eden :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

the sepia picture of your little girls is sooo cute!