What cute girlies!! i love sleeping pics those are my favorite!!
I love the pic of milan in the carseat. pretty cute pics!q
Milan looks like a little porcelain doll in the pic she is kissing Eden in. So cute!
Oh, they are both so cute! I hope we can see you sometime soon. We didn't get any holiday time, so we are a long way out on options, aren't we?
Such cute little girls. Ain't is so much funny being a mom, I can only say that because my kids are all cozy sleeping on their beds.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What cute girlies!! i love sleeping pics those are my favorite!!
I love the pic of milan in the carseat. pretty cute pics!q
Milan looks like a little porcelain doll in the pic she is kissing Eden in. So cute!
Oh, they are both so cute! I hope we can see you sometime soon. We didn't get any holiday time, so we are a long way out on options, aren't we?
Such cute little girls. Ain't is so much funny being a mom, I can only say that because my kids are all cozy sleeping on their beds.
Post a Comment