Friday, January 22, 2010

Pictures That Make Me SMILE :)!

I've been a little MIA from blogging lately....we took a trip to Utah last weekend in search of home decor (well, Dave wanted to find a new truck, but my search was more successful.). Since we got back I have been spending my non-kid time on house projects. I'm taking a break because I'm in the middle of painting Milan's room....she really wants pink and I'm just not so sure. Anyways, I uploaded my pictures and picked out all the ones that make me smile! I just love these cute kiddos!
Waking daddy up for work! Milan loves to get the go-ahead and then she is relentless in waking people up.

Eden gets hugs all day long.

Milan wanted to wear a scarf like me.


Watching Sleeping Beauty and their special daddy-daughter date.


Seriously, she is just cute.


I love it.

Yep, sometimes I dress them up in their matchy-matchy outfits (okay, if one of their matching outfits is clean, you can bet they'll be wearing it ;).

We wanted to send daddy a sweet picture at work.


Love this pirate smile.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

So very cute. They made me smile, too!

Melanee said...

Veeeeeryy cute!!

Maryann said...

They are so stinkin cute! I love the matching sweaters!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Those are so cute!

derek and michelle said...

lots of cute pics!