Christmas Eve we went to a friend's house for a very random dinner including crab legs, shrimp, pizza, appetizers, and lots of goodies. When we got home, we each opened up one gift. I made Dave a 'We Love Daddy' book full of pictures of daddy and his girls.
Milan opened up a train whistle for herself and bath toys for Edenbug. Dave got me some new pans (that I really needed) and he let me cheat because he got me the entire Willow Tree Nativity and I got to open it when it came so I could put it up :)
Christmas Day Dave worked until 2:00 so I hung out at home with the girls then we had a bunch of people over for Christmas Dinner....we had a total of 25 people in our house so it was CHAOS, but we had a yummy dinner and a really fun time with a new game.
We had Christmas morning on the 26th and it was a hit! Everyone in our little family was completely spoiled! Milan had a blast this year and it was fun to watch her open presents then relax and spend time together all day.
Santa set up this car set and Milan played with it for hours.
Our living room when we were all done.
What holiday would be complete without more dress-up?
Two HAPPY little girls :)
No comments:
Post a Comment