Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thanks Jen!

Dave and I had a super fun 4-wheeling trip with our friends Chantz and Morgan (Modawg... for those in the know) who just got a new Rhino. They don't have ramps yet so we drove around for a while looking for the perfect ditch so they could unload their Rhino. Then we rode around, chatted, ate a picnic lunch, and an entire bag of Funyuns.


My friend Jen was really nice and offered to watch Milan for a couple of hours while we went......I couldn't believe it when I looked at my watch and it had already been 4 1/2 hours and we were nowhere near the truck. I blame Dave because he is like a big little kid and kept saying, "let's just head over to that next plateau....go up that little hill....there's a better view over there....etc." It really was a fun time! Thanks Jen for watching Milan, hanging up on me when I called to apologize, and not hating us for being late!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brook and Jen said...

Your totally welcome!! Milan is always such a little angel so no worries. I would do it again in a heartbeat.