Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SWEET Ride





My dad got Milan a really really cool birthday present. It's a little pink metal pedal-car with a super cute personalized license plate! I can't believe how cool this car is and Milan loves it too! Every time she goes into the garage she asks to ride it and it was even the first thing she asked for when she woke up this morning.....this girl is hooked and she can't even pedal it by herself yet (just give us to the end of the day though....she's almost got it.)

Thanks Grandpa Bob!!!!

5 comments:

Cass said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love it!

Laura said...

That is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen! I especially love the personalized license plate.

Melanee said...

That is the cutest little car!! Way to go Grandpa, great choice!

Emilyjo said...

That is the cutest car ever! How fun. Did your dad get you one too-just bigger? ;)

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That is AWESOME will your dad buy me one too!?!?!?