Thursday, March 26, 2009

A naptime story

Once there was a little girl who refused to take naps....she would undress herself, jump up and down in her crib, take off the bedding and throw it onto the floor, etc. After 2 hours, her mom would let her out of her crib. The little girl was very tired (and sometimes grumpy) for the rest of the day. Sometimes she would just rest her head here and there.
Sometimes it was more obvious.


Then a wonderful thing happened, the little girl decided that if she was going to be in the crib for 2 hours she might as well take a nap. The little girl was very happy all day long (even though she has bedhead in these pictures).


Plus, the little girl was able to stay up until 9:30 so that she could see her daddy after work. The little girl and her family lived happily every after!



*I'm sure I'm jinxing myself by telling this story, but Milan has been taking naps for 2 weeks and it has been bliss!*

5 comments:

Liz said...

what a great story! Its amazing when kids listen to their moms and actually find out naps are good and moms are ALWAYS right! (:

Wiley Coyote said...

OMG! Naps and a picture of Milan actually eating?! Banner times for you guys... :)

derek and michelle said...

She is soo cute! i love her hair. but i probably have said that before. Im glad she is napping for you.

Maryann said...

Naps are a gift from heaven!!! Not only so they won't be grumpy, but because mom time is priceless!!!!

Cass said...

WOW, I know the feeling all to well. I'm glad she's back taking naps again, that makes your life so much easier. I also did the confined in a crib for two full hours thing. Way to stick to it!