Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's been a while......

So, I haven't blogged for a while, but I have been taking cute pictures of a certain little girl :). Here they are in no particular order....

Milan playing in bubble wrap from my new camera. Dave bought me a sweet new camera (Nikon D-60)....I am working on learning the features so I can hopefully take some awesome pictures.

Milan's babies are now protected from leaks. She is a little obsessed with diapers....she loves to diaper her babies and my personal favorite is that she likes to remove her clothes and diaper while she is in the crib. Last night, I went to check on her before I went to bed and of course she was sleeping naked in her crib. You might think this would mean she was ready for potty training, but nope. What a nut!

Playing with stickers.

The finished product. Dave is such a good sport!!

Seasoning her fake food....what a great little cook!

We took a family drive last weekend (Dave loves to go for drives and since we love to hang out with dad, we go with him.) We took a break and let Milan "drive" and mostly play with all the buttons/knobs in the truck.
Milan and dad!

Milan and mom (kinda)!

Family shot.....Milan wouldn't cooperate with the smiley pictures so this was our solution :)

No comments: