
As a side note, Milan got a hold of Dave's face shaver tonight and tried to use the rotating blades on her hair. It got caught. Milan was shocked and sad. As I tried to rush a hysterical Milan to the kitchen so I could cut out the blades, she yanked on it as hard as possible and pulled out a pretty good chunk of hair. One side of her head has some pretty short pieces and she kept pointing to her head and saying "ouch." She's a pretty happy camper now and I think we can use hair product to disguise the short pieces for a little while. I'll post a picture soon :)
*Before you think we are terrible parents, Dave was in the shower and she can climb in the bathroom drawers and pretty much reach everything.....I am going to install a vanity on the wall above the toilet and hopefully prevent future bathroom mishaps.
3 comments:
Great photo shoot! Sorry about the mishap, kids can/will get into EVERYTHING!
very cute pics. my mom told me you guys hung out the other night! sounds like fun! Im coming back into town in April...so maybe we can have a girls night.
She's getting so big! Love your pics! Funny that 40 was warm for you! It was 79 here! Hope you're well!
Post a Comment