Hey, Cute you have a dang cute little family page. We missed you at play group today. You and Dave are probaly shopping crazy in SL. Anyway I need you to show me sometime how you place your pictures on the right side of the page. All of mine are downt he left hand side and it looks pretty dumb. Anyway have fun at the wedding and we'll see ya when you get back!
What a cute new little family picture. I love that your this cute little mom now doing all sorts of domestic stuff. You're now one of those, ahh shoot I forgot what you use to call me, mormon mom or something like that.
3 comments:
Yep, totally cute, and cute new blog pics, too.
Hey,
Cute you have a dang cute little family page. We missed you at play group today. You and Dave are probaly shopping crazy in SL. Anyway I need you to show me sometime how you place your pictures on the right side of the page. All of mine are downt he left hand side and it looks pretty dumb. Anyway have fun at the wedding and we'll see ya when you get back!
RACHEL
What a cute new little family picture. I love that your this cute little mom now doing all sorts of domestic stuff. You're now one of those, ahh shoot I forgot what you use to call me, mormon mom or something like that.
Post a Comment