Back in 1999, I was a park ranger for Honeyman State Park.....it was not the most glamorous of jobs since I had to wear forest green high-waisted, tapered-leg pants everyday and clean bathrooms. However, I did meet Jen Wiley and even though we have both lived all over the country, we have been friends for almost 10 years!! I completely forgot how much fun we have until she came to visit us for a week! Milan LOVED Jen Wiley's visit and refused to take naps because she was having so much fun hanging out with the "big girls!" We have missed her, but luckily Dave and I will be flying to Seattle for her wedding in 2 weeks...yea!
Milan and Jen Wiley at the Park (Look at that styln' blue visor :)


Playing in the yard

We all took a trip to Green River to walk along the river and we took some pictures along the way.....


2 comments:
Lee says I'm looking "scarily momish" in these pictures. Miss you guys too!!!
Post a Comment