Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lunch Break?


Sorry their has not been posting much. It seems like recently my days have been going like this: wake up, prepare breakfast for Milan, fight her into her high chair, after Milan eats the insides of two grape halves and 3 bites of yogurt I clean up everything else that is on the floor, try to do dishes while Milan is whining on my leg, put away the bags, aluminum foil, tupperware, measuring spoons, bibs, dish towels, shoes from the master closet, books from her bookshelf, Milan's shoes, and Milan's onesies that she has dragged out in minutes, then sit with her on the floor to play while she plays independently (if I leave to accomplish something, she will come whine on my leg again.) I love,love,love my crazy little girl. Lately, I sure could use a "lunch break" every day to shower, eat something besides cereal, start tackling my to-do list and relax. Dave has been busting his bum on our muddy field (soon to be level sprinklered fenced sod) so we will have to plan a relaxing something soon :)

3 comments:

Saje said...

LOL!! Ahh good times!! Hard to believe how much we will miss these days isn't it!!

It is really too bad that she wont allow you to shower. It is amazing the healing powers of getting clean!!

Maryann said...

That sounds all too familiar!!!

Julie M. said...

I'm excited to see what your yard is becoming! :) And I most often never shower alone, or not until 1:00! Oh well huh?