Dave is an awesome dad (and husband); Milan and I are both so lucky to have him in our lives. He works really hard and always makes our little family his first priority. Dave is a great provider and I am so appreciative that I am able to stay home with Milan. Lately he has been going to work for twelve hours then coming home and working on the yard. Even though he must be so tired, he finds time and energy to play with Milan and call us during the day to tell us how much he loves us. Milan loves her dad and gets excited every evening when he gets home. Last night, she heard his diesel truck pull up, said da-da, then went to the garage door and waited to see Dave. When he works outside, she stands at the sliding glass door and talks to him. Dave is amazing and we love him so much!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Happy Father's Day
So, this post is a bit late, but Dave is a great dad every day so I figured I could post this any day. We had a wonderful Father's Day......Grandma Kat and Jack spent the night after Milan's party so we all had breakfast together on Sunday morning. Milan and I gave Dave his gifts and Milan was pretty familiar with gift opening and was quite eager to help.
She loved to tear off pieces and hand them to Grandma Kat.

Since she did this with every piece, it was a pretty long process. Dave got a really nice fishing pole and reel from me and a carrying case from Milan.
Dave is an awesome dad (and husband); Milan and I are both so lucky to have him in our lives. He works really hard and always makes our little family his first priority. Dave is a great provider and I am so appreciative that I am able to stay home with Milan. Lately he has been going to work for twelve hours then coming home and working on the yard. Even though he must be so tired, he finds time and energy to play with Milan and call us during the day to tell us how much he loves us. Milan loves her dad and gets excited every evening when he gets home. Last night, she heard his diesel truck pull up, said da-da, then went to the garage door and waited to see Dave. When he works outside, she stands at the sliding glass door and talks to him. Dave is amazing and we love him so much!
Dave is an awesome dad (and husband); Milan and I are both so lucky to have him in our lives. He works really hard and always makes our little family his first priority. Dave is a great provider and I am so appreciative that I am able to stay home with Milan. Lately he has been going to work for twelve hours then coming home and working on the yard. Even though he must be so tired, he finds time and energy to play with Milan and call us during the day to tell us how much he loves us. Milan loves her dad and gets excited every evening when he gets home. Last night, she heard his diesel truck pull up, said da-da, then went to the garage door and waited to see Dave. When he works outside, she stands at the sliding glass door and talks to him. Dave is amazing and we love him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment