Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Little Girl!



Milan turned 1 today! Dave and I have a hard time with the fact that a year has already passed. Milan has brought an incredible amount of joy to our lives. We love her independent personality, her toughness, and the cuddles she gives us when she is tired. Sometimes her stubborness and independence can be challenging (hence the last post), but after a couple of days of manual labor on the yard, I missed my little girl like crazy and realized that being a stay-at-home mom to Milan is the best job in the world :)

Milan had a special birthday. Aunt Marie and Scott came to visit, we opened gifts, ate some cake, and played with our friends the Sorensens. We took a ton of pictures, plus video, which I will post soon!

3 comments:

Saje said...

Happy birthday little darling!!

Ellis Family said...

Happy Birthday Milan. I wish we could have been there to play too. You are getting so big!!

SeƱora Daiana said...

I cant believe it's been a year wow. happy b-day Milan. I bet you want to cry. She is growing up so fast.